Robyn

I have been listening to a lot of Top 40 music lately. It's something about this warm spring weather that just makes me feel like listening to pop music. And pretty much only pop music. Over the weekend, I think I listened to "Be Mine" by Robyn at least 30 times. Make no mistake, this is the exact same Robyn that had mid-90s hits with "Do You Know (What It Takes)" and "Show Me Love". I think I'm really late on this discovery, because the album was released in 2005. The problem is, it was only released in Sweden. Tomorrow it will be released in the rest of Europe. I haven't heard the entire album yet, but this song has quickly become one of my favorite pop songs of all time. I can't decide if I like the original version or the ballad version better.

Robyn - Be Mine
Robyn - Be Mine (Ballad Version)

RIYL: Gwen Stefani, Girls Aloud, Sugababes, P!nk, The Knife

0 comments: