Holiday mix for 2009




I absolutely LOVE Christmas music. Each year, I vow I won't start listening to it until Thanksgiving and each year I fail.... usually by June. There were a few really great new songs out this year, so I thought I'd make a mix (it doesn't take much, honestly).

Fun - Believe in Me
Brooke Waggoner - Christmas Moon
William Fitzsimmons - Covered in Snow
Slow Club - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
Rosie Thomas - Why Can't It Be Christmastime All Year
A Fine Frenzy - Red Ribbon Foxes
Pete Yorn - Do They Know It's Christmas
Catherine Feeny - Christmas Song
Sondre Lerche - Christmas Time Is Here
Laura Marling - Goodbye England (Covered in Snow)

(Download as a ZIP here)

And some other fun Christmas links for you:

That's all I've got... Now I shall start compiling my 'best of 2009' lists!

Hope you have a lovely Christmas.

6 comments:

bunkercomplex said...

Lovely mix, thanks!

Davin said...

Rad. thanks for all the goodies. here is a couple christmas mixes i made that your welcome to download.
http://spacekidzagogo.blogspot.com/2009/12/very-rad-christmas.html

http://spacekidzagogo.blogspot.com/2009/12/friendly-make-out-christmas.html

merry christmas

ArtistaScar said...

hi there, just want to say that i have officially followed your blog for a whole year. i have thoroughly enjoyed all the new tracks that you have exposed me to and thank you for broadening my horizons to some incredible artists i would not have found otherwise.

THANKS and Happy New Year!
Keep up the great work

Anonymous said...

We need another songs in commericals installments!

Love the blog.

Anonymous said...

酒店兼職 酒店打工 打工兼差 台北酒店 酒店兼差 酒店經紀 禮服酒店 酒店工作 酒店上班 兼差 酒店應徵 酒店 打工兼職 打工

咪摩兔 said...

借貸
汽車借款
借錢
借錢
二胎
票貼
票貼
借錢
二胎