Songs in Commercials, Thirteenth Installment

Chrysler took out the line about heroin from the Dawn Landes song... I wonder why!

Phoenix - 1901 (used in Cadillac commercial)
Annie Little - Fly Me Away (used in the Amazon Kindle commercial)
Dawn Landes - Straight Lines (used in Chrysler Town & Country commercial)
Basia Bulat - Before I Knew (used in Subaru Outback commercial)
Langhorne Slim - Worries (used in Travelers Insurance commercial)

My next batch will be classical themed... Submit your suggestions! My inspiration is the amazing new American Express commercial that uses Bach's Cello Suite.

6 comments:

April said...

I'm so glad you posted that song by Basia Bulat- I love when that commercial comes on! I heart hifiheart.

Jess said...

I'm in love with the piano song featured in the latest Trane "cloud house" tv and radio spots... I've searched everywhere & can't find it -- maybe it's production music, but if you can dig it up it'd be a great addition!

Here's the commercial...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2pywCvrEYM

Dominique Bredoteau said...

Great job on bringing back memories
I've been trolling sites for this trying to hear Mari Wilson singing You Look So Good for Chevy commercials......

Davin said...

I really really really love your blog, i don't even know how i found it but it's quite fantastic. you inspire me to do one similar.. i just need to figure out how to share my sweet mixes like you do.
thank you.

Anonymous said...

酒店兼職 酒店打工 打工兼差 台北酒店 酒店兼差 酒店經紀 禮服酒店 酒店工作 酒店上班 兼差 酒店應徵 酒店 打工兼職 打工

tienda erotica 24 horas said...

I believe everyone ought to browse on it.