New Releases - 1.22.08


So there were a TON of new releases yesterday. I tried to sift through them all, but The Yellow Stereo did a far more thorough job than I ever could. So I'll be lazy and just link to it.

The only addition I have for you:

Rooney - Forever Young (Youth Group cover)
(from the "I Should've Been After You" EP)

And, in case you care, my most highly recommended albums released from yesterday are:

Cat Power - Jukebox (more covers!)
Matt Costa - Unfamiliar Faces (acoustic goodness)
MGMT - Oracular Spectacular (fun dance/rock)
Liam Finn - I'll Be Lightning (acoustic GREATness)
Jack Penate - Matinee (domestic arrival!)
Steve Poltz - Traveling (acoustic cleverness)
Anna Kramer & the Lost Cause - The Rustic Contemporary Sounds of... (rocking rootsiness)
Bodies of Water - Ears Will Pop & Eyes Will Blink (California throwback sounds)
The Whitsundays - The Whitsundays (quiet prettiness)
Hey Willpower - P.D.A. (indie Mika-meets-JT)

0 comments: