Fruits & Veggies mix!


I made this mix several months ago for Patricia, and I'm finally getting around to sharing here. We just signed up for a CSA here in Nashville and I'm very anxious for May to get here! Does this mean we are officially hippies and/or yuppies?
  1. Fats Domino - Blueberry Hill
  2. Dee-Dee Sharp - Mashed Potato Time
  3. Peter, Paul and Mary - Lemon Tree
  4. Harry Belafonte - Banana Boat (Day-O)
  5. Bobby Darin - Clementine
  6. Chet Atkins & His Galloping Guitar - Dill Pickle Rag
  7. Radio Commercials - Campbell’s Tomato Soup
  8. The Beach Boys - Vegetables
  9. Booker T. & The M.G.S - Green Onions
  10. Johnny Cash Orange Blossom Special
  11. Jay and the Techniques Apples, Peaches, Pumpkin Pie
  12. Julia Lee - The Spinach Song (I Didn't Like It the First Time)
  13. Marvin Gaye - I Heard It Through The Grapevine
  14. Neil Diamond - Cherry, Cherry
  15. Glenn Miller Orchestra - Don't Sit Under the Apple Tree
  16. Harry Nilsson - Put the Lime in the Coconut
  17. Andy/Eddie/Jim Henson - Captain Vegetable
  18. Billie Holiday - Strange Fruit
  19. Jimmy Dorsey & His Orchestra - Tangerine
  20. Herbie Hancock - Cantaloupe Island

zip file

4 comments:

Emily Wilson said...

Misty, I've absolutely missed your random mixes! Glad for another one!

Anonymous said...

It's been way too long. I look forward to your mixes. I need another one!!! (Also, it has been a while from the last "Songs From Commericals" installments. Don't make me wait any longer. Please!!!

Anonymous said...

Please, please, please make another mix. I agree...songs from commercials is WAY overdue!!! Did I say please?

From Songless in NYC

Informal Sports said...

I'm impressed, I have to say. Really hardly ever do I encounter a blog that's both educative and entertaining, and let me inform you, you might have hit the nail on the head. Your thought is excellent; the difficulty is something that not sufficient individuals are speaking intelligently about. I am very comfortable that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.

Cardsharing Server